-- Taking No Poo -- MW
The New Way to domination

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Bienvenue 
Everyone: Go to the rules section and accept the faction's rules. 

CET fighter get prepare to rumble at 3am PST

Air Max 2018 Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    -- Taking No Poo -- MW Forum Index -> Presentations -> New Applicants
Previous topic :: Next topic  
gsnoopy
Approbation Member

Féminin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 虎 Tigre
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0.00

PostPosted: Sat 28 Apr - 01:51 (2018)    Post subject: Air Max 2018 Sale Reply with quote

INCHEON Adidas Superstar Rosse Saldi , South Korea, Oct. 3 (Xinhua) -- China's Zhang Wenxiu said on Friday that she was shocked at a positive doping result that denied her Asian Games gold medal.

The Olympic Council of Asia (OCA) announced Friday afternoon that the Chinese has been stripped of the women's hammer throw gold medal after failing a pre-competition drug test.

In an email sent to Xinhua News Agency, Zhang said, "I have been notified by the Inchean Asian Games organizing committee of a positive doping test done on me on Sept. 26. I am shocked, and I cannot accept it."

A sample taken from Zhang two days before she won the title with 77.33 meters Adidas Superstar Donne Saldi , was found to contain the banned substances Zeranol and its metabolite, the OCA said in a statement. Zeranol is approved for use as a growth promoter in livestock.

"The competitor has been disqualified from the competition as well as these Games and as such her accreditation canceled, and gold medal was withdrawn," said the OCA statement.

Zhang, 28 Adidas Superstar Uomo Saldi , became the first Chinese athlete caught doping in major sporting events since the 1994 Asian Games in Hiroshima, where a number of positive cases involving Chinese swimmers were reported.

"As a veteran athlete, I have been receiving anti-doping education for many years and strictly abiding by the anti-doping rules," said Zhang.

"As an athlete who has been competing in numerous competitions over 15 years, I have been tested over a hundred times and have never had doping problems.

"I have never taken banned substance and I don't know why banned substances surfaced in my sample. As an athlete Adidas Superstar Blu Saldi , I regret bringing negative influence to the Chinese sports delegation and the Chinese Athletics Association for whatever reasons."

Zhang added she would cooperate with investigators who are looking into the positive test.

"I will vindicate my rights and cooperate with all the concerned organizations to find out the truth and clear my name," she said.

The Chinese Olympic Committee (COC) said that although the cause of Zhang's positive result is unknown yet, they fully respect the OCA's decision.

"The athlete may dope deliberately, but there also remain the possibilities that the positive reading was due to her consumption of contaminated meat," the COC said in a statement.

"Whatever the cause is Adidas Superstar Argento Saldi , we respect the OCA's decision regarding Zhang's case, because the World Anti-Doping Code stipulates that athletes must bear the subsequences for the substance found in his or her body," added the COC.

So far six athletes have failed doping tests at the Incheon Games and been expelled since it opened. The OCA said that a record 1,900 athletes out of some 9,500 would undergo drug tests in Incheon.

China has been very tough in rooting out drug cheats since the late 1990s with an increasing number of drug tests Adidas Superstar Oro Saldi , a massive education program as well as severe punishment on doping offenders.

According to the Chinese Olympic Committee, more than 10,000 drug tests were conducted on Chinese athletes each year over the past decade and the positive rate is just 0.02 percent, one of the lowest countries in the world.

Last month, WADA President Craig Reedie spoke highly of China's efforts in the fight against doping in sport Adidas Superstar Pride Pack Saldi , saying the country's anti-doping agency is one of the most "effective" organizations. His predecessor John Fahey also hailed China a role model in the anti-doping drive.

ADDIS ABABA, Aug. 9 (Xinhua) -- Ethiopian Airline on Wednesday confirmed a wing tip collision with an Air India aircraft at Indira Gandhi International (IGI) airport on Tuesday.

"Our B-767 aircraft registration number ET-AMG flight number ET687, while preparing for a regular Delhi-Addis Ababa bound flight, it had a minor ground incident of wing tip collision with Air India A320 aircraft during push back at Delhi's IGI Airport," according to a statement issued by the Ethiopian Airline.

"The necessary repair work is being conducted on the aircraft as per our safety and maintenance procedures Adidas Superstar 2 Saldi ," the Airline affirmed.

The airline also announced the delivery of a substitute aircraft to continue the flight service, saying that "safety and comfort of our customers is our first priority and we flew a substitute aircraft to continue with the flight service for our valued customers."

Ethiopian Airlines further apologized its passengers for the inconvenience caused on the flight.

Ethiopian airline, operating to more than 100 international passenger and cargo destinations across five continents, commands the lion's share of the pan-African passenger and cargo network.

Aftermath of 7.0-magnitude quake in Jiuzhaigou, SW China

70 years of ethnic autonomy means solidarity Adidas Superstar Slip On Saldi , prosperity

Rescue work underway in quake-hit Jinghe, China's Xinjiang

Car hits French soldiers, flees scene

People mark national Fitness Day around China

Aerial view of Gula Town in S China

Qiandao Lake: Home to 114 known fish species

Delicious in-flight meal for BRICS Summit

HO CHI MINH CITY, Aug. 16 (Xinhua) -- Hong Kong and Vietnam should enhance their collaboration so as to grasp the opportunities proposed by ASEAN regional cooperation, stated Carrie Lam, Chief secretary for Administration of the HK Special Administration Region Government here on Tuesday.

Lam made the statement at an luncheon titled "Opportunities for Hong Kong and Vietnam under ASEAN Regional Cooperation", co-organized by the Chinese General Chamber of Commerce, Hong Kong (CGCC) and the HK Economic and Trade Office in Singapore.

Sharing the competitiveness and enduring strengths of HK with audience, Lam believed upon the conclusion of the ASEAN-HK Free Trade Agreement which is under negotiation, HK will enhance its "super-connnector" role between the Chinese mainland and the ASEAN economic community.

The .
Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 28 Apr - 01:51 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    -- Taking No Poo -- MW Forum Index -> Presentations -> New Applicants All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation